Welcome to the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac ! Take a look below at some answers to the questions you might have to plan your visit.
FAQ Museum reopening
Museum : Tuesday-Sunday, 10:30 a.m - 7 p.m / Thursday, 10:30 a.m - 10 p.m. Closed on Monday.
Jardin : Tuesday-Sunday, 9:15 a.m - 7:30 p.m / Thursday, 9:15 a.m - 10:15 p.m. Closed on Monday.
- From July 21st, a valid Covid-19 “Passe Sanitaire” (Health Pass) will be mandatory for all visitors 18 years and older
- From septembre 30th, a valid Covid-19 "Passe Sanitaire" (Health Pass) will be mandatory for all visitors aged over 12 years
French and European Union visitors
Depending on your situation, your Covid-19 pass may be provided in the form of:
- a vaccination certificate: stating that you are fully vaccinated, at least 1 week ago (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) or 4 weeks ago (Johnson & Johnson from Janssen);
- a recent negative Covid-19 test, either an RT-PCR or antigen test, from within the last 48 hours;
- a positive Covid-19 test proving that you have recovered from the virus, from more than 11 days and less than 6 months old
You can provide your Covid-19 “Pass Sanitaire” in the format that you prefer:
- in paper format: by presenting your document (original or photocopy) with the QR code;
- in digital format: by presenting a photo or scan of your document with the QR code;
- in the TousAntiCovid app: by creating a digital version of your document by scanning the QR code in the “Carnet” section
You may be asked to present ID.
You must present proof of full vaccination from your country of origin, and your ID.
You can also present your international vaccination card, and your ID :
- 1 week after the 2nd dose for double-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- 28 days after injection for single-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson from Janssen);
- 1 week after injection for people who have already had Covid-19 (1 dose only).
You can also present proof of a recent Covid-19 test, either an RT-PCR or antigen test, from within the last 24 hours, and your ID.
Do I need to wear a mask?
All visitors over the age of 11 are required to wear a mask within the museum.
[Translate to Anglais:] Mise à jour : le 21 juillet 2021