Audioguides bring greater depth and understanding to your visit, allowing you to see and hear the works in the museum collections and exhibitions.
The audioguide for the Main Collections Level
Explore the collections at your own pace thanks to three circuit options (chosen when picking up the audioguide at the museum reception desks).
Note: the tour of the temporary exhibition The Olmecs and the Cultures of the Gulf of Mexico (from 9 October 2020 to 25 July 2021) is included in the audioguide.
- at the museum €5 (full price), €3 (reduced price)
- online (link to the ticket office)
To allow you to make the most of your audioguide with peace of mind, the devices and headphones are thoroughly cleaned after each use. Visitors wishing to use their own headphones may do so. Our multimedia guides are compatible with all types of headphones and headsets. Disposable headphone protectors and disinfectant wipes can also be provided on request.
Enjoy your visit!
Create your own itinerary through a selection of 80 objects presented by the museum’s curators.
- available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish and French Sign Language
A synopsis of the Discovery circuit enabling you to explore the collections through 25 of its masterpieces.
- available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French Sign Language, Arabic, Mandarin, Portuguese and Russian
Audio-guides for temporary exhibitions
To the voice commentaries produced for a selection of works can be added photographs, slide shows and videos which will enrich your visit to the exhibition.
You can also enhance your visit of the temporary exhibitions through a selection of works presented by the exhibition or museum curators.
- available at the museum reception desk
- Sold on site only
- €5 (full price), €3 (reduced price)
- Audio-guide tours in French and English